Introduction

To Hear and Obey

In this day and age there are many voices clamoring to be heard. Everyone has an answer and an opinion. But what if there were only one voice to be heard? Only one opinion? I along with other like minded people have been seeking, knocking and asking. For a surety there are two voices speaking in the world today. One voice is saying "take your life in your own hands as you see your own needs". The other voice is saying "give up your life, follow me, give me control of your life". The first voice mentioned here seems to be the most popular. So the obvious decision here is to hear the second voice "give up your life" and go with the minority. For with this voice if we follow will lead to a very narrow road. This road is not the scenic route either. Most maps will tell you that it doesn't even exist. In fact if you travel this path everyone around you will do everything in their power to get you off of it. I sincerely hope you have already made a decision to take this road, and since so few choose it may we see each other often in the fellowship on it. If you have not made this decision I pray that you would follow this journey. Shalom, Chris

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Wholehearted

                  This post will be fairly short. It has been 5 months since I have written a post. I had promised to write a followup to "Messiah is our pesach", but I could not. I originally wrote it in response to an ugly exchange between some people in regards to what should be done on this feast day. I am zealous for the things of YHWH and wanted to put the scriptures up for those who used so many of their own words. But my definition of zealous and YHWH'S definition are two different things. The Ruach Hakodesh would not let me write anymore. For He has shown me there is a fine line between being zealous and being judgemental.

Jas 2:13  For the judgment is without chesed(kindness) to the one who has shown no chesed. And chesed boasts over judgment.


Furthermore YHWH has impressed upon my heart the need  to be "WHOLEHEARTED" unto Him. As I have found, I have not been as wholehearted as I thought I was. Once upon a time I was wholehearted to Him.

The first day that I recognized Him and came to Him on my knees; I was filthy and broken, not really sure if He would take me. For surely I was the worst to ever come to Him. He embraced me on that day and cleansed me from within. Instead of condemning me as the trash I was, He embraced me. I felt something extremely heavy lift off my shoulders and for the first time I truly could breathe. Simply put He loved me and I loved Him. He has proven Himself time and again to me. He truly is faithful and yet I am not. If we forget that first moment do we lose something? , As I read the Scriptures I felt I had. I praise YHWH that He has shown kindness towards me and gives me the opportunity to return to my first love, Him. For this I believe is the whole of the Scriptures
"To return to YHWH and LOVE Him".


Today in this world we live in many people will say that there are many ways to come to YHWH. They will also say that their way is the best way. I know that my example has not been the "best way". There is only one way to The Father and that is through The Messiah. His way is the best and only way to The Father. He has given us the desire to be pure and wholehearted unto Him. But will we be swayed and play the harlot with other gods who are not gods at all? I do not want to be sidetracked anymore. The time is short, The Ruach Hakodesh is calling for a people to be set apart unto YHWH, the enemy wants to weaken our resolve and keep us from being wholehearted and pure. I speak mainly to the men. It is time fall down on our faces, we are the leaders of our families! Let us look unto YHWH our Yasha(saviour) and be a people that are wholehearted to the end of our days. I will be going into The Scriptures on future posts on this subject as YHWH leads.
                                                                           Shalom and chesed to you, Chris

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful post!